Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seela Veerraju Kathalu





I just finished reading a collection of short stories by Seela Veerraju. I’m still reveling those wonderful stories. These are by far the best stories I’ve ever read. I loved the author’s beautiful descriptions of nature and beauty. I never read anything so enthralling before. The characters and the plots stay with you long after you’ve finished reading them. The language was delectable and the simplicity and depth of the stories captivated me. I really am neither able to express how much I liked the collection nor what joy I felt reading those stories. It’s pure joy of experiencing fine talent.

I’m grateful to my grandpa who kindly lent me the book and thus introduced me to this amazing literary work. I was thrilled to note that it’s a signature copy. I later discovered that the author had been a personal acquaintance of my grandfather,and I was like “wow!”.

“Seela Veerraju Kathalu” would remain one of my all-time favorites. This book includes 34 stories.

No comments: